Gabor Szabo schrieb:

Regarding tuits - I would give them only to people I talked to and
asked them to do something in a perl projects.
Yes, that was my understanding of tuits as well.
 On a second thought.
Is the whole idea of "round tuits" universal in the FOSS community or
is it some perl community thing? Will people "get" the idea?
I'd guess that few Germans would associate anything with round tuits. I've come accross that meme only
in the Perl community.
The leap from 'I would do it if I get around to it' to 'a round tuit' is much easier for native English speakers.

Another idea: Is there something like a periodic table of Perl 5 operators? This could be a nice giveaway.

Regards,
  Bernhard