On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Rich Sands <r...@rsandsconsulting.com> wrote:

> 2) Calendar of European events. *** Gabor will supply

This what I have

20 February, Fifth Russian Perl Workshop, Ekaterinburg, Russian
Federation,  http://yapcrussia.org/
5 March, Dutch Perl Workshop, Arnhem, Netherlands , http://www.perlworkshop.nl/
5-6, March, Perl 6 Hackathon in Copenhagen.
7-9 June, German Perl Workshop, Schorndorf, Germany,
http://www.perl-workshop.de/
August, YAPC::EU, Pisa, Italy, http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ye2010/
18 December, "Saint Perl - 2" - Russian Perl workshop,  Saint
Petersburg, Russian Federation. http://yapcrussia.org

- YAPC::EU does not have exact dates yet.
- For the following 3 this is all the information I could find/get:

"Ukrainian Perl workshop + YAPC::Russia", http://yapcrussia.org
French Perl Workshop,
Portuguese Perl Workshop,

> 3) Full list of hot Perl projects to inspire developers. The ones above plus?
> *** list?
Padre, the Perl IDE, http://padre.perlide.org/  - logo: the blue butterfly
Catalyst, The elegant MVC framework, http://www.catalystframework.org/
Moose, a postmodern object system for Perl 5, http://moose.perl.org/

Rakudo, the most advanced implementation of Perl 6, http://rakudo.org/
Perl 6, the language, http://www.perl6.org/
Parrot, the Virtual Machine that speaks your language, http://parrot.org/

I think adding the logo of at least some of them might be nice

> I NEED THIS INFO IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS! Please respond to this email quickly if
> you have the relevant info. THANKS!

BTW I'll be off-the net from Friday till next Saturday (22-30/January)
but you already have the address.

regards
   Gabor