thanks for the info, see below

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Philippe Bruhat (BooK)
<philippe.bru...@free.fr> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 02:53:56PM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>>
>> 20 February, Fifth Russian Perl Workshop, Ekaterinburg, Russian
>> Federation,  http://yapcrussia.org/
>> 5 March, Dutch Perl Workshop, Arnhem, Netherlands ,
>> http://www.perlworkshop.nl/
>> 5-6, March, Perl 6 Hackathon in Copenhagen.
>> 7-9 June, German Perl Workshop, Schorndorf, Germany,
>> http://www.perl-workshop.de/
>> August, YAPC::EU, Pisa, Italy, http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ye2010/
>> 18 December, "Saint Perl - 2" - Russian Perl workshop,  Saint
>> Petersburg, Russian Federation. http://yapcrussia.org
>
> The previous "Saint Perl" happened on Dec 18, 2009. I couldn't find
> any information about Saint Perl 2 on yapcrussia.

Andy.sh gave me that info. (BTW I think the date of the Russian
workshop in your calendar is
not correct)

>> - YAPC::EU does not have exact dates yet.
>> - For the following 3 this is all the information I could find/get:
>>
>> "Ukrainian Perl workshop + YAPC::Russia", http://yapcrussia.org
>> French Perl Workshop,
>> Portuguese Perl Workshop,
>
> January 30, Bulgarian Perl Workshop (BG Perl 2), Sofia, Bulgaria,
> http://event.perlbulgaria.org/sofia2010/

that will be over by the time of FOSDEM, I am not sure it is worth adding

> February 6, Frozen Perl, Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A,
> http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2010/

That is at the same time as FOSDEM and isn't exactly Europe :-)

> April 10-12, Perl QA Hackathon, Vienna, Austria, no web site yet
On the conferences list Tux wrote this:

"Which is on invitation only, so please do not promote beyond the normal
channels. With a maximum of about 20 attendees, it's squeezing already"

so I left it out even though we might want to mention it for general promotional
purposes but make it clear the registration is closed already.

> June 4-5, Portuguese Perl Workshop, Porto, Portugal,
> http://workshop.perl.pt/ptpw2010/
>
> There will be a French Perl Workshop, most probably in Paris, but we
> don't know the date and location yet.

Gabor