On vendredi, 4 mars 2016 12.45:55 h CET Carlos E. R. wrote:

> On Friday, 2016-02-26 at 14:47 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > The 3.12 kernel version upgrade prepared by Michal is ready for testing:
> >
> > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Maintenance:/4624/openSUSE_13.1_Update/
> >
> > We will wait for positive feedback.
>
> Any suggestion for machines using the propietary nvida driver, installed
> the "easy way" (the rpm)? Should it work, or would I have to use the
> manual installer?  :-?

I'm personally using a local rebuild of the actual rpm and they work nicely
with.
G04 .

It could be possible for myself to share the result, but I will only do it for
G04
version, any oldies is out of my scope, as I will not have hardware to test it.

This reminder me to perhaps also have a special rebuild for fglrx.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

 openSUSE Member, fsfe fellowship