>From: Quentin Anciaux
>
>Hi, I've checked and I do not see an absolute meaning to perfection.

OK. If you want more, I will say perfection in PU is *every being is perfect
and feels perfect (if it has feeling)*.
This doesn't mean that every being is exactly the same. They may have
different special functions. But they are all perfect.
They are born with highest self-fulfillment and happiness (if needed) and
all resources, no need to follow life cycles
(born, aged, sick, death etc.).
So a PU is without any wars/crimes/conflicts, any bad things, any natural
disasters ... etc.
If you want even more, I think I need to write down some math.
formulas/theorems etc. But it takes time.

Thanks.

WC.