Le 18-août-06, à 17:02, 1Z a écrit :

> It is for Pythagorenas and Platonists to explain what they mean by
> "exist".
>
> However, if you are going to claim that we are actually *in* Platonia,
> (mathematical monism) there must be some equivalence between the
> existence we
> have and the existence numbers have.

Of course! But that is what I am currently explaining. If you have
follow the UDA, then, even if you could not yet be completely convinced
by each steps, you should at least be able to figure out in which sense
"you", here and now, in the "shape" of an OM, to borrow the list
vocabulary, exist as a relative number. Third personally you exist in
aleph-zero relative number form (like snapshots of a running program).
First personally you exist in the same shape (although you cannot know
that) but you are "multiplied" by a continuum: the computational
histories generated by the UD, in the mathematical sense, going through
those third person states.