Le Dimanche 20 Août 2006 05:17, Stathis Papaioannou a écrit :
> Peter Jones writes (quoting SP):
> > > What about an inputless computer program, running deterministically
> > > like a recording. Would that count as a program at all,
> >
> > It would be a trivial case.
> Trivial does not mean false.

It seems to me that the set of inputless programs contains the set of programs
which have inputs. Because a program which have inputs could be written as
the following inputless program :

The resulting program is input less but the "substructure" denominated CODE
here is not inputless, it takes the hardcoded input.

So in any case I don't see why inputless program should be "trivial case".