Dear Jason,

what William wrote is "the best" we, humans in 2007AD can find out for the
subject matter. Before 1922 (Hubble's redshift) of course "the best" was
different. Before...and so on. Considering "the best" of 2325AD...???
Your applause is similarly dated.
Is Mother Nature (or call her as you wish) really restricted to our today's
speculations?
*
BTW I wanted to know more about ASSA-RSSA and Googled it, when from the
American Steam Ship Association everything came up in 3,700,000+ entries,
Wikipedia finally advised me to the old archive 'eskimo' of this list with Wei
Dai, H. Finley, et al. posts. Since I browse the list for more than a decade,
it must have been in posts too technical for me. Do you know about a 'simple'
yet  informative source? I find the idea (maybe) useful now for my speculations
about the 'self' ('I'?), separable in the total interefficient world as
grouping for more relevantly interrelated networks to be considered as
self-referential?
*
I am not for a linear multiplication of our one-type universe as 'all possible'
variations (as beyond even what we can think about today).  I enjoy your input
and the replies even if I do not agree with the model-position of the reigning
physical sciences in spite of the fantastic results it produced as compared to
the tools and housing of birds and beaver.

JohnMikes

"The caveman said: the best ever technical advancement in our weaponry is the
hand-ax. ATOMIC BOMB IS A HOAX."  - j