On Feb 7, 8:26 pm, Hal Ruhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi John:
>
> I think the idea before was to provide an acronym
> list and also give each person or like minded
> group a limit of a few pages in the FAQ document
> in which to present a summary of their point of view.
>
> Hal Ruhl

I think this is a great idea.  If people are sufficiently interested I
will setup WikiMedia software on a server I have access to.  We can
all use the wiki cooperatively to maintain a growing list of
definitions/topics/categories.  Additionally we can each have our own
user pages which states our world views.  I could have something up by
the end of this weekend.

Jason