  From: Hal Ruhl
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 10:24 PM
  Subject: Re: ASSA and Many-Worlds

  Hi Bruno:

  I do not think I fully understand what you are saying.

  Suppose your model bans white rabbits from its
  evolving universes - meaning I take it that all
  successive states are fully logical consequences of their prior state.

  I would see this as a selection of one possibility from two.

  Lets us say that you are correct about this
  result re your model, this just seems to
  reinforce the idea that it is a sub set in order
  to avoid the information generating selection in the full set.

  Yours

  Hal Ruhl