On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 12:40:08AM -0700, Youness Ayaita wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> Yesterday I found this list. I am still surprised and pleased that my
> old ideas are also developed and discussed by others than myself.
> Since my thought is only little influenced by the literature, I hope
> that I will be able to give some new perspectives in future
> discussions.
> Youness

Welcome to the list! We've been going about ten years now, and had
some extremely stimulating discussions, of which only a smattering has
ended up in the published literature. I look forward to hearing some
new ideas. My book, Theory of Nothing is probably still the best
summary of the list's discussion up until circa beginning of 2006, and
is available as a free download fropm my website, or as a hardcopy
from Amazon.com. There have been some interesting topics discussed
since that time, of course. We tried to get a Wiki going to at least
sort out definitional matters, but I found myself the only
contributer, so it is not in a healthy state.