*So you're saying that a "physics extracted from mechanism" which (let's
assume) refutes mechanism, leads inescapably to a mathematical structure
in logic-space which actually  constitutes the "physical" universe.  And
thus we can justify and explain the physical laws without any reference
to matter. Is that it or are their other implications?

*