Ronald, Bruno, and others:

I am the 'old naive commonsesicle guy' who considers 'everything' as
'everything'. Not curtailed into mathematical, physical, or other human
invented topical restrictions, not even into the "possible" as WE think
about it today.
I go with Hal Ruhl in washing away the limit to nothing, since we (humanly
restricted minds) cannot fathom what we cannot fathom, but it may
be included into REAL(?) everything.
Maybe the list-name is thought as less than that?

John M