Hello Jack,

> I could tell you what's wrong with his MGA, but I'm here to deal with the QS
> paper first.

I appreciate your prioritizing your paper, but I would be interested in
what you find wrong with the MGA.

By the way, as I mentioned in a previous mail to John, my departure from
materialism started with this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Every-Thing-Must-Metaphysics-Naturalized/dp/0199276196/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234106347&sr=8-1

I also read your paper, and I my main problem is that you have strong
physicalist (materialist) assumptions - that there is some matter in the
universe which "instantiates" brain states.

That is indeed a problematic view - so maybe you could relate your take
on the MGA?

Cheers,
Günther