  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Consciousness is information?

  On 05 May 2009, at 20:13, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    Hi Bruno and Members,

        The comment that is made below seems to only involve a single
consciousness and an exterior "reality". Could we not recover a very similar
situation if we consider the 1-PoV and 3-PoV relation to hold to some degree
over a multitude of consciouness (plurality). In the plurality case, the
"objective doubtful but sharable possible reality" would be composed of a large
intersection of sorts of 3-PoV aspects that can be recognized by or mapped to a
statistical or generic notion of a 1-PoV. No?

  Yes. May be. Why? You need something like that for the first person plural,
but you have to extract it in some precise way for solving the UD measure
problem. You could elaborate perhaps.