Hi Bruno,

    I see the goal that you have, as best I can understand your writtings and
discussions. I salute your valiant efforts. The ideas that I have expressed so
far, such as those in this exchange, are merely the misgivings and thoughts
that I have based on my long study of philosophy, I can claim no certification
nor degree. I am merely an amateur.
    I still do not understand how it is conscivable to obtain a property that
is not implicit as a primitive from an assumption that is its contrary. I can
not obtain free energy from any machine and I can not obtain change from any
static structure. While it is true that one can agrue that the property of
"saltiness" can not be found in the properties of "Clorine" nor "Sodium", this
does not invalidate the question of origin because we can show that there is a
similarity of kind  and mere difference in degree between saltiness and
chemical make up. Change and Staticness are categorically different in kind.

    This proplem is not unique to many monists attempts. The eliminatists, such
as D.C. Dennett and other to refuse the existense of consciousness as a mere
epiphenomena or "illusion" tells us nothing about the unavoidability, modulo
Salvia for example, of qualia.

    By relagating the notion of implementation, to Robinson Arithmatic, etc.,
one only moves the problem further away from the focus of how even the
appearence of change, dynamics, etc. obtain. The basic idea that you propose,
while wonderfully sophisticated and nuanced, is in essense no different from
that of Bishop Berkeley or Plato; it simply does not answer the basic question:

            Where does the appearence of change obtain from primitives that by
definition do not allow for its existence?

  Kindest regards,

Stephen