On 28 Jul 2009, at 12:51, ronaldheld wrote:

> Bruno:
> I meant the mathematical formalism you are teaching us. When we
> eventually get to the UDA steps, I wil be better able to do that
> assessment.

Note that the first 6 steps have already be done recently, with Kim,
and even before. But there is no problem to come back on this, later.
The key point there consists in explaining the first person
indeterminacy, and its invariance for set of transformations (adding
delays in the computation, going from "real" to "virtual", etc.).
You may prepare yourself by reading the relevant portion of the sane04
paper.  Eventually the seventh step itself somehow recapitulates the 6
preceding steps, so it is OK.

To post to this group, send email to