Bruno, we had similar puzzles in middle school in the 30s.
The barber could not shave himself because he shaved only those who did not
shave themselves (and shaved all). So for  (Q #1) in the 1st vriant
*she(?)* was a female, unless *he(?)* was a beardless male
(and the 'all' refers to only the *bearded* males requiring a shave).
*
Q#2 is beyond me, I do not resort to a QM-pattern like Schrodinger's cat.
(Sh/H)e is either-or, not both.

John M