Hi,

I am so buzy that I have not the time to give long explanations, so I
give here a short exercise and a subject of reflexion instead.

Exercise:

There is Tyrannic country where by law it was forbidden for any man to
have a beard.
And there is village, in that country, and it is said that there is a
barber in that village, who shaves all and only the men who don't
shave themselves.

Two questions:

1) What is the gender of the barber?
2) What the hell has all this to do with diagonalization, ...  and
universal machine?

Have a good day,