2010/5/21 m.a. <marty...@bellsouth.net>

> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com>
> *To:* everything-list@googlegroups.com
> *Sent:* Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:35 PM
> *Subject:* Re: Quantum Immortality considering "Passing Out"

Why in the first case you call it "infinite" and in the other "umpteen
trillion trillion trillion^umpteen trillion trillion trillion^umpteen".

Either case, it's infinite so your mind couldn't encompass what it is either
way... Why choosing "one infinite universe" versus "an infinity of infinite
universe" ?

There is more than one kind of infinity! Aleph0, aleph1 etc.  I don't know
if this is significant here.

Nick Prince