When one's mind boggles on hearing a term, like "infinite" that means you have no clear understanding of it and if you use the term you literally don't know what you're talking about. I think the infinity of the integers is clear enough, and the infinity of the reals, and even the infinity of square integrable functions (a Hilbert space). But when someone talks about infinitely many infinite universes coming into being at an infinite number of moments within a finite duration - as is implied by in some relative state interpretations of QM - then I wonder if they know what they're talking about.

Brent