On 07/02/11 15:22, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I have debunked more than once on this list the idea that a movie can think. (It is an error akin to the confusion between a number and a gödel number of a number, a confusion between a description of a computation and a computation, it is a confusion of the type finger and moon (ultrafrequent in the field).
However, a movie can of course represent / be a train of thought. Then all you need is the thinker. I am most intrigued to understand how your theory gives rise to a thinker.

Andrew