> That's not true.  It's dead precisely because it doesn't have the same
> organization.

No, it's dead because the organization means something specific to the
molecular participants below and the biological community above. If it
were just a matter of organization, then there should be no particular
problem with reviving dead organisms, and we would make no more
distinction between our own life and death and the cold and warm
temperature of an inanimate object. Organization does not explain
subjective entanglement. Desire, terror, rage, hysterical laughter,
etc. Organization, by itself, has no significance.