What does the pronoun "its" refer to in this sentence? The UD or the universe?
How can something be the result of a process going through it? It has to exist
already before anything can "go through it". Doesn't it? Could either Quentin
or Bruno please render this thought in French, please? I will understand it
better. Thanks.

Kim Jones