On Jul 23, 2:04 pm, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And they apparently sympathize with the desires of electrons, as Galvani
>discovered with frog legs.

That's a good point. It's still the muscle tissue contracting itself
even though it's no longer part of a living frog. I wonder how dead
muscle tissue can be and still respond? I'm guessing that a cooked
frog leg doesn't do the dance, nor would a dried up mummified frog
leg. I wonder too how controllable the leg would be with raw
electrical impulse or whether it just flails.

But yeah, muscle tissue likes to party I guess. It doesn't care
whether the music comes from the brain or a galvanized scalpel. If it
were the same for brain tissue, I'm guessing that strokes would be
reversible with a fresh battery.

I think that electrons are a way of modeling the exterior behavior of
the sensorimotive nature of matter on the molecular level. I'm not
sure that they exist independently of groups of atoms, might be more
like a measure of how wound up an atom can be.

>This is just racism.
Haha. No inorganic semiconductor is going to eat in my steakhouse. We
don't serve their kind.

Craig