On 8/19/2011 11:51 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
It seems that at present there is only one candidate for a zombie - Dennet, who defending his theory seems to refuse his own consciousness (I do not remember now where I have seen this nice statement, it could be that in the Gray's book but I am not sure).

I don't think Dennett refuses his own consciousness. Do you have a reference for this?