On Aug 14, 8:55 am, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> The theory exists. Computer science and mathematical logic can be used
> to formulate precisely the hard problem. And to solve it including a
> 'meta-solution' of the hard part of it.

How does logic become feeling? I can see something that feels being
able to associate numbers with feeling, but I can't realistically
imagine something like a mousetrap being able to feel just by using
logic. How does complex math become simple sense, and why should it
have to?

> I think few people realize the impact of the discovery of the
> universal machine (or if you prefer the discovery of the Post Church
> Kleene Turing Markov thesis).

Can you summarize what that impact is?

Craig