On Oct 16, 1:37 pm, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's what I wanted to explain to craig... when you run a program on a
> computer... the low level of the computer (the transistors of the cpu) are
> constraint by the program, it is the high level (the program) that "drives"
> the physical states of the CPU.

You're right. The problem is that it is our high level motives that
drive the CPU. They do not arise organically from the semiconductor so
they can't read them. They just copy the Chinese characters from one
form to another and apply a-signifying lookup tables to them.

It's no different in principle from mistaking a ventriloquists dummy
for a person, only the ventriloquist's act is a scripted recording
with branching logic audience response trees.

Craig