On 12/30/2011 12:41 PM, John Clark wrote:

    > If we found a brain growing in the attic and we had never
    seen one before, we would put gloves on and throw it in the trash.

Ah...,well...,OK,....but what is your point?

I'm sure it's not Craig's point, but it illustrates my point that while a brain is an organ of intelligence/consciousness it needs a body and an environment in which to perceive and act in order to be intelligent/conscious.