On 22.01.2012 19:52 John Clark said the following:
On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>
wrote:

"I would say though that "something does not happen for a reason"
and
"something happens for no reason" are two completely different
statements. Don't you agree?"

What the hell are you talking about?????

John K Clark

I am not sure I understand you. Do you mean that "something does not happen for a reason" is equivalent to "something happens for no reason"? These have been your two statements in your previous messages. Let me contrast them

On 22.01.2012 18:39 John Clark said the following:
> What the hell are you talking about? The Big Bang happened for a
> reason OR the Big Bang happened for no reason.

In my understanding the statement "something does not happen for a reason" means that there is a reason according to that something does not happen. For example, fire in my computer does not happen because the isolation and thermal management are good.

On the other hand in my view, "something happens for no reason" means completely a different thing, that it just happenes without a reason.

Evgenii