OK, I think I understand you a little better. You are a vitalist who
makes life its own ontological primitive. There is a difference
between living things and non-living things, and the gap between them
cannot be bridged. Life is magical, in the sense that it cannot be
explained.

I cannot subscribe to such a "theory" because it draws a line where no
more questions can be asked (like religion). Anyway, I think it's more
interesting, challenging, and rewarding to consider possible theories
and explanations of how living things can and do self-assemble from
non-living parts.

Terren