On 2/9/2012 3:40 PM, acw wrote:
On 2/8/2012 06:29, Stephen P. King wrote:
Hi ACW,

I apologize for the length of this post, but I think that if I snipped
text that context would be lost that is necessary. Let us slow down a
bit. I think we are decohering a bit. ;-)

I should probably apologize as well, my answer is quite long and took a while to write.

snip

Hi ACW,

I think we are making progress here. I am learning a lot from it. I will write up a response in detail asap. Meanwhile, could you take a look at this paper: http://boole.stanford.edu/pub/ratmech.pdf It is the basis of my dualism hypothesis.

Onward!

Stephen