On 2/16/2012 11:15 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

        All of this substitution stuff is predicated upon the possibility that
the brain
    can be emulated by a Universal Turing Machine. It would be helpful if we
    established that a Turing Machine is capable of what we are assuming it do
be able
    to do. I am pretty well convinced that it cannot

Well at least, you state now that you think comp is simply false... so it's just trolling about it, when you just reject the premices...

It's not trolling when Stephen believes it and is willing to argue rationally
for it.