Brent:
did I say .
"I am *conscious of infinite complexity???"
*If so, I used the word in a different meaning: like I know about. Or
better: I think I know about. (Belief system).
I explained several times that said infinite comp[lex system is beyond our
knowability although we are part of it with a partial knowledge. I never
promised symbols (or even a rose garden).