On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Aleksandr Lokshin
<aaloks...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 3)We have agfeed that the choice of "an arbitrary element" is not a random
> chaice and is not a choice determinate by some law. 4)Therefore I do call
> it "a free will choice in mathematics". One can consider it as a definition
> of a specific "free will choice in mathematics".

What do you mean, "we have agreed"? Only David Nyman agreed as far as I can
see, and he seems to misunderstand the phrase just as you do. I and others
have told you that "an arbitrary element" means the exactly the same thing
as "every element" (and you didn't reply to my last post asking where
exactly you think a "choice" is made in the course of a mathematical proof).