On 7/3/2012 10:46 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
No matter what diary entry I come up with you keep saying it would not disprove your theory because of blah blah point of view blah blah, so I want you to tell me exactly what diary entry WOULD disprove your theory?

I will feel to be in W. Confirmed by the guy in W, but disproved by the guy in M. Not good enough!

I will feel to be in Vienna. Disproved by both.

I will feel to be in W and M". Disproved by both.

I will feel to be in W and I will feel to be in M. Disproved by both.

I will die. Disproved by both.

I will feel to be in W or I will feel to be in M. Confirmed by both.

I will feel to be in W with a probability 1/2. Confirmed by most in the iteration experiences.

The 1-indeterminacy is not a theory, it is a theorem in the theory comp. No program nor machine can predict its future in the protocol of self-duplication. It is about a triviality, but then it has consequences.

Maybe John would feel more engaged with the question if you changed it to Washington and Damascus. Suppose there were going to be ten duplicate John Clarks. Would John feel the same if nine were in Washington and one in Damascus as compared to the other way around?