We all are thrown to existence in a box. we do not know how nor why and for
what purpose. We can choose to concentrate in looking at the things of the
box, or we can spend time looking at the limits of the box, at the whys
 and what is out and how to go out. Or to discover the final purpose it
there is one, and to interrogate the inner self about that.  That is
theology. I think that this is a legitimate activity. and a brave one.

And now my theology:

 The world of the mind is not the world of the phisical phenomenons. If ,as
I said above within this topic, there is only mind and math, being matter a
perception of the mind, and math  is determined by the mind (I would said
created by it)  then existence becomes a tenuous concept.  It depends on
the mind. For a chiken, there is no notion of the existence of persons. if
existence is a matter of the mind, it is legitimate to interrogate if
sometjing, God for example, exist by asking the inner self.

And maybe god really do exist because our mind tell us so. My father has
died, but I have it very present. it is said that the loved ones that have
gone away live in our mind. And it may be for a good reason. Maybe to act
as idealized superselfs that observe us and force somehow to be good at
other alive loved ones. That may be the reason of the existence of God in
relation to the other members of our society.

a bit unrelated:

All isucessful deas have some relation with the reality( that is, are in
relation other, more basic ideas) and thus describe this reality. The mith
of the universal flooding account for a very rich set of geological and
moral facts. why may be that marine fossils are in the mountans an  what
horrible things happens when men behave as free riders. The first is a
scientific hypotesis, not corroborated by data a posteriori in recent
times. The second, is valuable information for life in society. That the
first is false does not invalidate the second. There is a ground of truth.
It must be, because this has been a very sucessful mith.