On 13 Jul 2012, at 19:08, meekerdb wrote:

On 7/13/2012 12:36 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I insist I use them in the sense of many, and your way to keep definition explains why you reject the whole notion.

You don't use "theology" in the sense of the papers I see published by faculties in departments of theology.

Since the closure of Plato academy. Indeed.

They are about the dogma of religions, especially Christianity and Islam.

Yes.

Like some atheists you seem to take seriously the definition of theologian you decry.

Of course. Would it be sensible to decry something which was undefined??

Theology is the science which address the question of afterlife, soul, immortality, meaning, origin of the universe, etc. You confuse the question and the answer imposed by politicians for reason of population control.