From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-11, 01:56:41
Subject: Re: Where's the agent ? Who or what does stuff and is aware of stuff ?

Hi Roger,

    I have noticed and read your posts. Might you write some remarks about
Leibniz' concept of pre-established harmony?

On 8/10/2012 8:53 AM, Roger wrote:

Hence I follow Leibniz, even though he's difficult and some say
contradictory. That agent or soul or self you have is your
monad, the only (alhough indirectly) perceiving/acting/feeling
agent in all of us, but currently missing in neuroscience and
neurophilosophy.

--
Onward!

Stephen