On 8/17/2012 8:30 AM, Roger wrote:
Hi Jason Resch
One -- especially a computer -- cannot experience abstractions.
One (ie only living entities) can only experience the concrete.

Except physics tells us that concrete is mostly empty space and a ray in an enormous Hilbert space.

Brent
Riddle: What's has four legs, fur, meows and is made of concrete?
Answer: A cat.  I just threw in the concrete to make it hard.

    ab·stract

   adjective
1. thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
Roger , rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
8/17/2012
Leibniz would say, "If there's no God, we'd have to invent him so everything could function."