Hi Roger,

The unextended aspect of monads is just an expression of the fact that
within the monadology, it is not embedded in a space and thus has no
measurable size.WE cannot think of monads as we think of atoms in a
void. The idea is that we can recover the concept of an external space
as a collection of possible locations purely in terms of internal states.

Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon