On 25 Aug 2012, at 14:14, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

Yes, changes in body affect mind and vice versa.

I think it was John Clark saying that, but I agree with him on this, so it is OK.

But IMHO  they are two different tribes, with two different languages.
So either there is some translator between the two tribes,
or an intelligence (perhaps mind itself) to do that.

Or a dualism à-la Stephan-Pratt, or a theory in which matter does noit exist, and which explain the persistent illusion, etc. There are many possibilities, but with theories like comp, somehow the unique answer is a sum on all possibilities, a bit like what happens with the universal quantum wave.