On 8/31/2012 9:05 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
There no doubt are similarities, but IMHO dual-aspect is
conceptually headless.  Guillotined. Unable to explain Cs and mind.
Or if I may, God, for that matter. Hence materialists are
mostlhy atheists.
The absolutely critical thing missing from dual-aspect
monism is government: A president, congress, supreme
court, all of that good stuff.
And a constitution.

Hi Roger,

Umm, I was considering the definitions of philosophical ontologies, nothing else...