From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-31, 12:28:15
Subject: Re: Re: Two reasons why computers IMHO cannot exhibit intelligence

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:?

?
> God is necessary because He runs the whole show.

And when in His omniscience God asks Himself "How is it that I can run the
whole show? How is it that I am able to do anything that I want to do? How do
my powers work?", what answer does He come up with? The religious have become
adept at dodging that question with bafflegab but the fact remains that if you
can't provide a substantive answer then the God theory explains absolutely
positively nothing. ?

? John K Clark