Hi Bruno Marchal

BRUNO: "You object only to my working hypothesis. I just show that you are
begging the question."

ROGER: What is your working hypothesis ? Maybe you have a paper on that I could
look over. At this point I don't know what question I am begging.

BRUNO:  "What parts of the DNA molecules does not obey to the laws of physics
(which are known to be Turing emulable)?
I guess you agree that we can survive with an artificial heart, liver, blood,
skin, ... Why not with an artificial brain?
What is the part of the brain which disobeys to the physical laws?"

ROGER: IMHO Modelling the brain with computer code seems highly speculative to
me
unless it is modelled with a logical monadic structure. The use of
logic trees, which are essentually functional, replaces any
(misguided in my view) attempt to model the brain physically,
say as an electrical circuit.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
8/31/2012
so that everything could function."