On 11 Sep 2012, at 13:54, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi meekerdb

Science is science and religion is religion
and never the two shall meet.

Science is a tool. Religion is the goal. I would say.

If you separate them, it is like cutting the corpus callosum between the analytical and intuitive hemisphere, it is like separating the soul from the body, it is like cutting the first person Bp & p into Bp and p again, it is like separating the yin and the yang, 0 and 1, ... You will get unreligious and senseless technology for science, and insane human perspectives for religion.

So, here, if you don't mind, I beg to differ.

Science is just trying to figure out what is. You condemn religion to nonsense, if you disallow science to help in the spiritual inquiry.

Only bad faith needs blind sciences.

Science only ask question, really. It is because we have separated science from religion that some people become "religious" without knowing, and believe that science can answer fundamental question.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/11/2012
so that everything could function."