Jesus did not do away with any OT laws.
He said so explicitly in the Sermon on the Mount.

Matthew 5:
[17] "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets;
I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
[18] For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an
iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
[19] Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and
teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he
who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of
heaven."

Roger, are you one of the least?
Richard