From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-17, 13:53:40
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the "nothing but" fallacy.

Jesus said that he likes people to be hot or cold, atheists and
theists that keep all the commandments, even ones he added like
praying in a closet.

The other people are the least in heaven, which BTW implies that we
all make to heaven. He especially dislikes those who change or
reinterprete his words.

Richard, who practices atheistic Buddhism and atheistic Hinduism
(Samkhya). Even when I was a jew I could not keep all 613
commandments. Safer to be an atheist.