On 9/25/2012 10:24 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Hi Stephen P. King

    Yes, I think that the structures and
    attributes of matter are provided
    by a creator (the All, the supreme
    monad, or God). Plato used the analogy
    of geometrical shapes for his structures.

But if you believe in "the All" do you also believe there are other types of matter, other universes, other planets with intelligent beings, etc?

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes. If we cannot prove that their existence is self-contradictory then we should consider them as "possible". Just because I cannot experience or imagine something is not a proof of impossibility.

--
Onward!

Stephen