On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:09:57 AM UTC-4, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> I think Brittany and Abby are two single individual persons.

I do too, but we can see that there is much more behavioral synchronization
that we would expect from two single individual persons.

Then there are the brain conjoined twins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDsXa5nNbI  (skip to 5:23 if you want)

That situation is a bit different, but notice the similarities between kids
who literally share some part of their brain and ones who share nothing
from the neck up.

Craig